10:08 PM
0

Promoting his upcoming concert with MC Yan and Chef, Edison Chen expressed his desire to use his music to help youths today gain more confidence in themselves.

Popular Asians reported that on 9 March, the star-turned-entrepreneur was in Fushan with his good friends, MC Yan and Chef to promote their upcoming concert in China, "Three Angles" – to be held on 30 March. The concert is a follow-up to their album of the same name which was released in July last year.

Edison stated, "The concert is a life journey of mine and I hope to share this experience through my songs. I also hope that concert-goers, especially the youths, will listen carefully and learn to accept themselves as they are, regardless of the obstacles they have encountered."

Talking about the theme "Be Yourself, Believe in You", Edison revealed that he has become more matured and changed his views about life in general, after having gone through so much in his life.

The 32-year-old singer expressed, "When I was younger, I would think of how others regard me – my manager, the media, etc. Now, I am sure of what I want and I want to show that side of me to everyone. I am not making music to earn more money. I only want to use my music to share my stories. And hopefully the youths will listen to my songs and be inspired by them."

"Three Angles" is a hip-hop collaboration among Edison, MC Yan and Chef. The three angles refer to the angles in a triangle – a symbol of stability and strength. The singer revealed his hopes that the album will be able to inspire the listeners to have courage, faith and persistence.

In related news, the busy star is currently preparing for the release of his next Mandarin album.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment