10:05 PM
0

Mimi Lo recently debunked rumours of her alleged conflict with TVB, after it was alleged that TVB is "collecting on her debts" by saddling her with a lot of projects following the actress' decision not to renew her contract with the company.

As reported on Groove Asia, during a CRHK radio interview, the actress stated, "TVB is not 'collecting debts'. My contract has yet to expire. You can only call it that if the contract has already ended. I stopped working last year due to my pregnancy, thus I have to make it up this year. But of course I'm a little unhappy getting chased."

When asked if she declined her contract renewal due to bad relationship with the company, Mimi stressed, "I've said before in another interview that it's because of my daughter. The first year went by so fast, so I decided not to renew the contract. I have never said I got nothing out of the 10 plus years I've been with TVB."

The actress also expressed her husband Power Chan's support, stating, "He never stops me from making decisions about my work. I do whatever I like. He will be there to comfort me as my husband."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment