5:37 AM
0

34-year-old Sharon Chan may be super busy, but unlike other stars, she will not forsake her meals in favour of work.

According to Jayne Stars, the Hong Kong actress and model revealed that she always rewards herself with a good meal no matter how hard her day's work was.

"I feel that being able to enjoy a good meal with a special person is the best feeling. After returning from mainland, I come home to find a steak dinner and the flavour was so sweet," wrote Sharon on her blog.

The meal was in reference to the one that her boyfriend cooked for her after she returned from work in mainland China.

Sharon has also recently hosted a food-themed show with Roger Kwok, and she took the opportunity to learn some cooking tips so she can experiment in the kitchen not just for herself, but also for her boyfriend.

Aside from wanting to be a chef, Sharon also wants to go into singing. She is currently taking singing lessons from Joey Yung and Kay Tse's singing instructor, Christine Samson.

"I am waiting in line at TVB for the right opportunity. I know that TVB will give me the chance to sing so I am making the most of my time now and learning how to sing to improve myself as an entertainer. I will try my best and hope to perform for everyone."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment