12:49 AM
0







** The Guests **







August 2012, TVB actor Stefan (Stephen) Huynh married his wife Peggy at a winery in France. Yesterday the newly wed held a 35 table wedding banquet at a hotel in Tsim Sha Shui inviting several guests from the industry including Nancy Wu, Otto Chan, Alex To and his wife, Alex Fong and his wife Hoyan Mok, Timmy Hung and his wife Janet Chow, Christine Kuo, Sharon Chan, Maggie Siu and her boyfriend, Leanne Li, Oceane Zhu, Sharon Luk, Yoyo Chen, Evergreen Mak, Teresa Mak, Stephen Chan, Lee Tim Shing, etc. Good friends Benjamin Yuen, Vincent Wong and Edwin Siu were part of Stefan's groomsmen. Stefan's younger brother Francisco Huynh served as his best man.

As an extremely loving husband, Stefan designed a very complete European wedding, such as using the Canadian maple leaf as decoration, 3-wheel motorcycles, street light pillars and gates with their couple's names written on it. Last night, when Stefan and his wife met the press, they kissed 4 times for the cameras. Stefan revealed the earrings, bracelet and necklace his wife is wearing are all sponsored -- a total of 50 karats. When speaking of the bride's giant diamond ring on her finger, Stefan said: "That's the marriage proposal ring, my wife said she wanted 5 karats or more. In my heart, my wife is worth 100%, she treats me very well and gives me a lot of face in front of others. In private, she gives me a lot of advice as well. (You're a really big man?) A little, she can be her big woman again at home!"

He continued: "Tonight at the banquet, there aren't many guests from the industry, mostly invited my wife's friends. My wife and I performed tap dancing, she doesn't have a dance background, so she had to practice for 3 months. Throughout the night, she had 4 different outfits, while I had 6 different outfits since its our big day! I proposed to her in Toronto, we were married in France and our wedding is in HK. It was a long experience, we quarreled several times during the preparation phase and after tonight, I hope to put down the disputes and continue loving and tolerating one another."

When speaking of his originality of going on a 3-wheel motorcycle cruise with his wife and the gang, and didn't even wear helmets, Stefan said: "Me, Alex Fong, Carlos Ng and my whole group loves motorcycles. Today my groomsmen were happy together, we took a lot of pictures by the seaside and the nice weather made driving a 3-wheel motorcycle very comforting. I ordered one to use as a wedding fit, it cost me about HK$200,000."

As for using $169,000 for the open door lucky packet to pick up his wife, Stefan expressed: "At first, I thought the games were going to be terrifying. I was afraid my groomsmen wouldn't be able to handle it, but surprisingly it all ended quickly. There was one game where I had to bite on a lipstick and write 'I love you Peggy' on the underwear diagram on my groomsmen bikini shirt. I gave $169,000 in Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian and Vietnamese currency, adding it all up, I just gave HK$6,900! We especially got the foreign currency for this, we didn't get it from going on vacation to all those locations. (Where are you going for honeymoon?) In April we will be going to a small island in France. I don't have a budget of how much we'll spend, set aside a several thousand for the hotel room, there isn't anything to buy there, just nature. How much could we spend? I actually hope to make a baby during our honeymoon, that's quite romantic! (What's your wedding gift to your wife?) Love!"

Peggy said: "I give my husband 100%, but I told my bridesmaid to play his groomsmen as much as possible. I was the one choosing what games to play. (You got a lot of jewelry?) My mother-in-law gave me a lot and my mom too. An ok amount!"

Nancy Wu came without her boyfriend and when asked why she didn't bring him along? She said: "They only invited me. Stefan and I were paired up in the modern version of War of In-Laws, we have known each other for very long." Nancy revealed she brought a money gift for the couple, "I hope they have children soon! (When is it your turn to get married?) Long way to go. (Your boyfriend proposed?) I have to clarify, he did not propose at all. I was shocked when I saw the report."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment