11:23 PM
0
Christy Chung Lai Tai two nights ago ago appeared in Diamond Hill for her film THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH (WAN CHUEN)'s premiere. She gave away hot spring eggs and kisses to children. As for her old flame Aaron Kwok Fu Sing's break up with Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam), Chung Lai Tai seemed to be prepared. She said that as a third party she did not know the reason behind the break up but she thought it was regrettable. She lamented, "A woman's youth and golden age are very important, but Hung Doi Lam is still very pretty. She can find her true love again." Chung Lai Tai also hoped that Sing Sing was happy. She and Sing Sing actually have not been in contact for over a decade, but in January when she guest starred in Sing Sing's Lunar New Year film they saw each other for two days and even had dinner to catch up.

Divorced, Chung Lai Tai avoided talking about new romance. She only said, "If I have a steady relationship, I will tell everyone." She said that she did not aim too high for her mate, feeling was the most important. Did she have any feeling when she ran into Sing Sing again? Chung Lai Tai said, "We were over 10 years ago, at the time he wasn't broken up yet. (Will you consider the newly single Sing Sing?) I didn't extend my antenna. I went for work that time, I wasn't prepared to pick up a guy."

Working in the North, Chung Lai Tai admitted that she actually missed Hong Kong very much and longed to return to work in Hong Kong. She also looked forward to work with TVB on a series. She said, "I started with Miss Chinese International, but I have never worked on a TVB series. If TVB asks I will work on one." 

Source: On.cc
Translated by: hktopten 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment