11:17 PM
0
Mainland co-productions have provided many actors with performance opportunities. Many actresses fight hard for chances in hopes of breaking out outside markets. Luo Shi is one of them. In her first co-production AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT (DUT JUNG GAU WOON DUI) she plays Nicholas Tse Ting Fung's girlfriend. She felt that Ting Fung met her qualifications for a boyfriend, unfortunately they had few opportunities to work together. In addition career came first for her.

With numerous filmmakers and good directors, Hong Kong attracts Mainland new actress Luo Shi as she hoped to receive even more opportunities. Since she was little she was attracted to Stephen Chow Sing Chi films. "Although Sing Yeh's performance was somewhat exaggerated, when people saw it they felt he was just right. This is where his charm and attraction lie."

Luo Shi said that if one day she would truly have a chance to work with Sing Yeh, she really wanted to work with him on a comedy. She said, "If Sing Yeh wants me to play ugly, I definitely would be fine. I want to learn from him how to make a funny movie. Not only can I learn a lot, more people would get to know me."

In her new film AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT, Luo Shi played Tse Ting Fung's flight attendant girlfriend. In the film they were unable to coordinate their work and rest periods, and thus had many conflicts. On the set they rarely had any chance to come in contact with the other. Luo Shi said with disappointment, "Actually my role was larger, but due to my Mainland series schedule conflict a lot of it was cut. It was truly very regrettable. Losing the chance to act with Ting Fung, I was very upset! However, I am already very happy to be able to play his girlfriend. I already said that he was very handsome, very cool and very charming, he also is a very serious actor who takes a lot of risks."

Was Ting Fung qualified to be her boyfriend? Luo Shi joked, "He is very qualified, I am a lively person and he is very cool. I am afraid that if he became my boyfriend, I would keep talking but he wouldn't pay any attention to me! This would hurt me a lot. In addition, right now I don't plan on finding a boyfriend. I really have thought about this problem. To me, right now work comes first."

What character would she like to play the most? She said that in film she would like to play an agile villain like Maggie Q in NIKITA. She often watched Maggie Q's performance at home and kept imitating her. Her other goal was a palace costume series like EMPRESSES IN THE PALACE, so she could experience a life and death struggle inside a palace.

Source: Singtao
Translated by: hktopten  

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment