8:11 PM
0

Eddie Cheung, who is currently shooting TVB new series Sniper Attack 2013 celebrated his 50th birthday with the cast. His wife made a special surprise visit on the set with a birthday cake and kiss. It was such a sweet moment. Eddie and his wife have been married for several years and are still stuck together like glue.

Regarding Eddie's wife surprise visit, he said: "My wife didn't tell me before that she'll visit me on the set, I'm really surprised! This morning we were filming for 3 hours before getting off work, so I never thought there be a celebration. In this field, I'm used to it." In the series, Eddie plays a strict SDU instructor and personally does the action scenes himself. He currently looks pretty fit and of course his wife, who runs a beauty salon, took most of the credit.

Also, Eddie and his old partner Kathy Chow play a couple in this series. Since the two have collaborated several times before, Mrs. Cheung is not worried at all. For Eddie's birthday, Kathy gave him a checker designed bag. Eddie quickly took a picture and posted it on Weibo to thank her.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment