10:35 PM
0

Not unlike fellow actress Kate Tsui, 32-year-old Elaine Yiu hopes to settle down and start a family in the Year of the Snake.

As reported on Popular Asians website, the "Bottled Passion" actress expressed, "I want to quickly get married and have a baby. All I wish for is to have a husband with whom I am able to share a long-lasting relationship with."

The actress, who admitted to be a hard person to tolerate in past relationships, revealed that she has changed with time, saying, "Even though I was the one who was wrong, I would throw a tantrum! I'm not that intolerable anymore, but I'm still pretty picky and emotional. When that happens, it's best to just leave me alone. I'll get over it quickly!"

The actress continued, "I don't care if my husband is a boring man. The most important factor is not the feeling between us, but rather more about whether we are able to live together. Two years of dating is enough. After five or six years of dating, we would feel like relatives and our love would turn into a responsibility. I don't want to marry someone who feels like a relative to me."

Elaine also revealed that she currently has a pursuer - a man who works outside the entertainment industry. The actress expressed, "I don't actually prefer dating someone within the industry, because I'm not used to seeing each other in the same work environment day and night. It would be so awkward if we have to film the same series!"

In related news, the actress is currently portraying a singer in her new drama, "Unrequited Love in Two Cities".

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment