10:33 PM
0



In Inbound Troubles, Louis Cheung plays the trendy person "Song Wai Chiu", his role is very charming and Louis has successfully attracted a large group of neighbors to him. He said: "Whenever I go out, there are lot of mothers coming up to me and saying to me, 'Chiu Chiu, I really like your acting! You did very well!'"

Being able to attract his neighbors, Louis is very grateful of all their love, but he exposed a highly acclaimed role comes with a price, "The most difficult was wearing a 'Lo Lo Lung' ('Granny Dragon') costume in August. The street was so hot, there was not any wind at all. At the time, there was footprints on the street because it was from my dripping sweat, the whole costume was soaked. When I took off the costume, I was like dripping water."

Louis exposed another miserable incident. It turns out his role 'Chiu Chiu' got his wife Kay Tse scolding him and frightened her so much, she suggested they sleep in separate rooms, he said: "No matter how tired my wife is after work, she will still watch the series, but one time because of Chiu Chiu's bad nature, she said to me after watching the episode: 'Aiya...why are you dressed like that, Song Wai Chiu!' and due to Chiu Chiu's outfits being too trendy, she teased me after watching: 'Aiya! Why don't you sleep in the room next door tonight, you're outfit just leaves too deep of an impression. It won't be good for us to be a married couple!'"

Son only has eyes on Ivana Wong

Kay wanted to sleep in separate rooms, even his son James Cheung didn't give him any face. Louis said: "Every night, all he does is stare at his god-mother Ivana Wong on the TV and say: 'Ivana jeh jeh is so beautiful, when can I see her?' He just has no time to watch me at all!"

Although Louis' popularity has been on the rise due to this series, as a singer, Louis has already prepared to release a new album: "I'll have to shoot another series later, but I will make time on my schedule to do song recording. I hope to release a dance album in the second half of the year. I want to convey a relaxing and happy message to everyone."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment