12:03 AM
0
Shiga Lin Si Nga, Jinny Ng Yeuk Hei and Jason Chung Yat Hin yesterday attended a Ma On Shan school event. Lin Si Nga and Ng Yeuk Hei will soon work on the Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum)'s new film.

Lin Si Nga revealed that the characters have not been decided yet and she awaited the film company's arrangement; but because she will work on another film about personality split, she worried that she would truly suffer from it. She said, "A comedy and a horror film, on several days they will overlap. I am afraid that I will really suffer from a personality split. Actually I have read the scripts and realized that many in Hong Kong had mood disorder. I too due to stress could not sleep or eat. Later I gradually started exercising and I was much more comfortable."

Ng Yeuk Hei in the film played a night club "Mamasan" character for the first film in the film. She said, "Actually I have always said to the director that I wanted to be a big sister mobster. Though that didn't happen, this time I felt a little similar. (Would you learn foul language and smoking?) I can say it, but during rehearsal the director thought my foul language wasn't convincing enough. Hopefully after the production begins I will be able to break through myself." She said that she could not accept strange men near her so she could not accept any intimate scene.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: hktopten  

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment