8:19 PM
0



Sunny Chan has been caring for his autistic son attentively. Recently, Sunny, his wife Ada to and their 6 year old son helped Heep Hong Society do a photoshoot to raise awareness and urge everyone to help autistic children.

Sunny's wife Ada To wrote on Weibo: "Perhaps you will ask, why let my son take such photos? Won't this impact his growth? When he grows up, wouldn't it be difficult for him to see such headline? If you all really have these kinds of thoughts, then that is exactly the reason why we have to do these promotions. Hong Kong people have little knowledge and awareness on autism. Parents may have the tendency to feel terrified, discouraged and helpless because their child has autism. In fact, just as long as you face the problem, give the child more care, love and patience along with the appropriate education, they will grow healthy and happily just as other children. My husband and I actually believe autistic children have many strengths and character. Parents, let's work hard together!" Sammi Cheng, Anita Yuen, Christine Ng and Sharon Chan showed their support by reposting the message.

Currently in Suzhou shooting a Mainland drama, Sunny revealed he'll be completely back to work soon. He explained in the past years, he reduced his workload primarily because he wanted to help his son strengthen his verbal ability. Today, he sees his son has reached the standard and can attend a normal primary school and so Sunny feels grateful. When speaking of the Heep Hong Society advertisement his family did? He expressed: "The organization accompanied my family and I through a lot. They have been very supportive. This time, I felt their theme was very meaningful because it raises awareness. As a father myself, I want to help resolve issues, so I will definitely assist anyway I can."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment