10:28 PM
0
Ah Sa has been Fan Tai Sui for the past few years, but she is finally leaving behind the difficult in the Year of the Snake. This year, she hopes for her career to continue charging forward, with the right approach saving effort and leading to better results. "My biggest wish is to film a movie that is completely different from any genre or character I have played before. Because I do not solely know how to film comedy, I can also film other genres with comfort. However, working in this industry for so many years, I will not be too concerned. Instead, I have a lot of faith in my career. These days, I have learned to be satisfied because plans will never be able to catch up to changes. It is best to work with a happy attitude and continue to equip myself. It is similar to how a movie offer I accepted was suddenly delayed. On the contrary, this allows me to have time to properly finish recording my new album before starting a new movie. In the end, I hope to receive people's recognition."

Ah Sa's requirements for Valentine's Day are extremely simple. Her only wish is to have a good partner she loves by her side, and everything else does not matter. "With two people together, it does not matter what you do. As long as you are happy, that is enough; everything is satisfactory and will do. I already feel absolutely happy and content to have a meal or watch a romantic movie together with my loved one on Valentine's Day. It is rare that Valentine's Day this year just happens to be the fifth day of the Chinese New Year. I will be leaving the country on vacation with my boyfriend, travelling to a tropical country. I just hope that the media will be generous and give us a break, that they will not follow us, and let us enjoy a free and relaxed Valentine's Day. Furthermore, this is my first time spending Valentine's Day abroad with my other half."

Will she try a Valentine's Day feast abroad? Ah Sa smiled and replied that it depends on the situation; at times, situations planned in advance are not necessarily good. She also said that she will not give a Valentine's Day present for the sake of giving a gift. Rather, she will slowly reflect on what the other needs and buy it when she finds what is suitable. She wishes that a practical present will leave a deeper impact on her other half. Ah Sa earnestly hopes for this relationship to continue smoothly, let nature take its course, to continue to be happy all along, and may troubles no longer appear.

Source: HK Yahoo
Translated by: mutts @ http://asianfanatics.net

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment