2:22 AM
0

Hong Kong actor Daniel Wu recently said that he can proudly tell his children in the future that their father once acted as a famous historical figure, Xiang Yu, in his upcoming movie The Last Supper.

According to the Hong Kong media, Daniel spent at least one hour everyday to change into his costume during filming.

“My costume and helmet weighs about 20kg in total, the process of wearing and removing them is very tedious, so I would usually wear them for the whole day and take them off only after filming ends, “ he said.

In order duplicate the historical look, the director even did his research at the museum and took pictures of the historical relics. The props and costumes used in the movie were then custom-made accordingly.

Daniel also described his memorable experience of acting as a historical figure, and added that he is excited to share it with his children next time. “My previous roles were all fictional, this is the first time I’m acting an actual person in history. I had to study China’s history to prepare for this role.”

The father-to-be, whose wife Lisa S. is currently six months pregnant, told reporters that he loves kids and quipped, “My martial arts teacher used to ask me to teach the young kids and play with them. I really enjoyed interacting with them and since then, I have always wanted to start a family and have my own kids.”

Source: Xinmsn

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment