6:39 PM
0




Yesterday, Charlene Choi attended the press conference as the spokesperson for Adidas. She revealed that she will soon return to Mainland China to take part in a televised dance competition show, competing with Latin dancing. However, she will not be calling on her boyfriend William Chan to be her dance partner. Since Latin dancing outfits are extremely sexy, she dreads that it will no good when she wears the outfits, so she is actively trying to gain weight. Regarding the majority of dance outfits having low-cut designs, Ah Sa laughed and said, "That is not critical, everyone knows what I am, a very low cup!"

Charlene recently mentioned in a magazine column that she is happy that her ex-husband Ronald Cheng has a blissful family. She admits saying these words in an interview with the magazine reporter. "Even though we keep in touch less, I can sense his happiness when I see him on screen sometimes. My current mindset is that I am happy when I see that others are blessed. So I wish for everyone to be blessed and happy," she said. "After all, two people once loved each other. I sometimes see news where after celebrities break up, they speak ill of each other. I feel that this is meaningless, as if it is a waste of the love they once had. So I feel very fortunate that I have never experienced this situation."

When will she think of having her own family? Ah Sa hopes to wait until the age when Miriam Yeung had a child (38 years old). She feels that being a parent requires giving time and compassion to your child. However, she is currently unable to do so and wishes to enjoy the present.


Source: Sohu, Sina
Translated by: mutts @ AsianFanatics Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment