10:03 PM
0

TVB grand production Beauty At War's premiere week rating only averaged at 23 points. Even lower than the sitcom Come Home Love!Yesterday Sheren attended a charity event and when speaking of the low ratings? She said calmly: "I can't do much, try my best!" She directly said she does not care whether the ratings are high or low. Earlier Moses Chan and the other cast filmed another promotional clip without her? Sheren said: "What does that have to do with me! It's not that I don't want to shoot it, nobody invited me! I'm very passive, but nobody asked me to shoot a promotional clip, I was a little surprised myself. Perhaps they already have enough promotional clips, so I wasn't needed!" TVB's director of foreign affairs Mr. Tsang Sing Ming denied during a phone interview that TVB is treating Sheren poorly. "The promotion done earlier by Moses and them was on short notice. Ada Choi wasn't there either! Sheren and Ada are both the female leads, we will definitely have them help with the promotions."

Sheren also disclosed she was prepared for many audience will have difficulty understanding the plot because producer Jonathan Chik has a different style then the other producers. However, some of the artists are also having a difficult time understanding? She said in a bashing tone: "No script, of course they don't understand! If the script was out earlier, then they'll have more time to study it!"

It was understood Sheren and TVB's relationship had been damaged because she turned down Eric Tsang's new series Aerboic Girls, but Sheren expressed she wanted to accommodate the Beauty At War promotions.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment