1:05 AM
0

Mainland producer, Yu Zheng may have been hoping to cast Angelababy as Little Dragon Girl in his latest film adaptation, "Return Of The Condor Heroes", but the Hong Kong model-turned-actress recently revealed that she has not been approached to play the role at all.

As reported on Jayne Stars, speaking to the media at the STACCATO event in Shanghai recently, Angelababy denied rumours of her involvement in the movie, stating that she was never even approached for the role.

She stated, "I was never in talks to play the role. I don't know why there would be so many rumours about this circulating online."

She also admitted that she never got the chance to watch the 2006 version that her boyfriend Huang Xiaoming starred in as Yang Guo, stating, "I never had enough time to watch a long television drama. But personally, I love the version with Louis Koo and Carman Lee. Carman Lee makes the most perfect Little Dragon Girl."

When asked if she would be interested in portraying Little Dragon Girl, she said, "It depends on the script and the production team. I would play the role if I have the opportunity to do so."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment