7:29 PM
0

Angelica Lee Sinjie recently has been busy with the film INFERNO 3D (TOH CHOOK SUN TIN 3D) promotion. Yesterday she took time to attend a watch store opening. She appeared to be a little larger, but she denied that she was with child. "Last year when I made INFERNO, because I inhaled excessive smoke on the set my trachea had discomfort and became very thin; the Chinese medicine practitioner wanted me to properly rest after the shoot and urged me to eat more. So I got a little fat. I would let motherhood take its natural course, it's not like I would have one as soon as I wanted one. Only with hard work without any pressure would it work."

Lee Sinjie already celebrated Gigi Leung Wing Kei's birthday in advance. Did she give any baby product to her? Lee Sinjie said, "Don't give her any pressure! Whether our babies in the future will be sisters or in laws, it is too far away! After marriage you always ask us and give us a lot of pressure. We enjoy our life now and still love to work."

Source: On.cc, Mingpao
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment