8:06 AM
0

A day after his discharge from the hospital, TVB actor Bobby Au Yeung was seen out and about with his wife Rosanna Fu and their pet dog to enjoy the outside world after such a long time, as it was reported on Jayne Stars.

The actor, who looks much skinnier after being hospitalised for 10 days for acute pneumonia, was all smiles upon seeing the paparazzi. Approaching the reporters, Bobby cried out, "Do you know how bored I was being stuck in the hospital for nearly two weeks? I must use this chance to soak up the sun. I also went to bed at around midnight last night. I wouldn't go to sleep until I see sunlight back then!"

When asked about his condition, the jolly actor replied, "I feel much healthier now! However, my lungs are still not working as smoothly, so I still need more time to rest."

While they were eating at a cafe, Bobby was holding back on his portions and only took small bites from a sandwich as well as two French fries.

About his friends who have helped him during the emergency hour prior to his hospitalisation, Bobby said, "I am grateful. I am grateful that my friends came over to check my condition when I slumped on a couch at a house party and rushed me to the hospital."

He added that if his friends had continued to let him sleep, he may have suffered brain damage or not have woken up again.
Meanwhile, the actor will be returning to the set of TVB's "Love Reverses Three Lifetimes Of Fate" in mid-March.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment