6:36 PM
0



Yesterday 'To Jeh' Deanie Ip kicked off her first of three shows, the charity concert Deanie Ip SING FOR ME 2013 Concert at Hong Kong Coliseum supported by the HK Breast Cancer Foundation. According to the Foundation, the funds raised from the concert will support breast health education, research and support of breast cancer patients. Last night, Anthony Wong, Bowie Lam, TVB executive Virgina Lok, Feng Shui Master Lee Shing Chak and his wife Sandy Lau were all there to support her.

Deanie first appeared in a golden 'small V' dress , then did a 360 degree greeting to the audience and her good friends. After performing two songs, she ordered the security to open the doors to let the fans who came late in. She said: "Why are you guys so late, so naughty? In the past, I really liked to be late too and even had a nickname 'Ip Lai Chi', but I later got rid of the bad habit."

65 year old Deanie performed several classic gold songs, but unexpectedly she cursed herself many times throughout the night that she "can leave at any time" (about to die) and gave her advanced notice that there is no Take 2 in concerts. "Because I'm not young, I can end up 'leaving' (die) at any time, so I believe this will be my last concert ever. Take care everyone! I'm speaking as if these are my final words."

She also performed her unprecedented tap dancing. When she first started, she was just tapping randomly and then shouted loudly: "I can't do this, (in English) my shoelaces are untied!" The staff then came out on stage to help her tie her laces and then she led the ten thousand audience for a big group dance.

Throughout the night, Deanie talked about the interesting things in the entertainment circle, the livelihood of civilians and politics. The single Deanie disclosed the type of guys she likes: "Italian guys are so handsome, they aren't tall either, so fits Oriental people very well. Sometimes I go to Italy alone, but I'm not going there to hit on guys!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment