7:05 PM
0

It does not matter where he would go and what he is promoting, the recently married Ekin Cheng would find himself grilled with questions about his newly wedded life.

According to Jayne Stars, while attending as a guest on Dee Hsu's "Kangxi Lai Le" programme with the cast members of "Saving General Yang" in Taiwan, the actress-turned-hostess was adamant to learn about Ekin's private life.

When asked if Ekin was forced into marriage by Yoyo Mung, Ekin said, "I've always been a rebel. When others insist I do [something], I don't. When people don't ask me to do it, then I'll do it."

When asked if he still likes to look at other women despite his married status, Ekin answered light-heartedly, "Of course! I am looking at one right now!" before teasing Dee and said, "You look older now."

Ekin also denied rumours that he and his wife will quit the entertainment industry and go into the toy-making business, and clarified, "I love to buy toys, but I have never thought of going into business, neither have I thought of quitting acting."

The actor also talked about his near-death experience in a scene in "Saving General Yang".

"I was riding a horse with 300 other horses following fiercely behind. Suddenly I fell off my horse and I was hanging in mid-air. I was so scared that I would be trampled to death by the horses if I fall down again."

It was then that a mystical force gave him strength to pull himself up again. Ekin attributed his safety due to Ronny Yu, who had prayed to the flag of the Yang family that was hung at Kaifeng, Henan province where filming was done.

In related news, "Saving General Yang" director, Ronnie Yu clarified that he will not be directing the sequel of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", which will star Michelle Yeoh.

Ronny said, "They did ask me but I declined it. Ang Lee's film is a classic and I respect him too much to continue his work."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment