10:48 PM
0


Michelle Wai Si Nga, DaDa Chan Jing and Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu yesterday promoted their new film HARDCORE COMEDY (CHUNG HAU MEI). The stills that were on display were rather hardcore. Aside from naked women, DaDa also made an obscene gesture in another photo. Wai Si Nga's character lived in a building with many brothels. She said, "I am not playing a prostitute, but I am their 'goddess'. In one scene I cook for prostitutes, one of the actresses originally wore a bath robe. When she took her mark she wsa suddenly naked, which made me really want to look but I didn't dare to. Finally I snuck a peek at her." She pointed out that in the film Kwan Chor Yiu installed a camera to peep at her. "Originally the director asked me if I could show the edge of my underwear, finally I performed in a pair of boxers." DaDa said, "In the film I don't have to be sexy and I don't have any drug use scene, but during the performance I have many comedy improvisations." She said that she supported local creativity and thus she did not mind the salary this time.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment