10:01 PM
0



Yesterday Ruco Chan, Priscilla Wong, Louise Lee, Evergreen Mak and the rest of the cast of TVB series Reality Check attended the promotional event held at Diamond Hill. Evergreen gave his on-screen wife Meini Cheung a warm-hearted birthday kiss. Louise tried her best to match-make Ruco and Priscilla, no wonder they were had so much chemistry when playing the games and often flirted.

When the series first started, Priscilla got criticisms from the audience, but now she has a new title "Priscilla BB". However, Priscilla modestly said: "I dare not to look at the comments on the internet. I know I'm not pretty enough, don't have a good enough body figure and I'm not young enough. I definitely don't qualify to take the so-called 'Priscilla BB'. I just think Netizens are kind hearted." Priscilla expressed her acting still has room for improvement, but because she's been busy shooting a comedy series lately, she hasn't had time to take acting lessons.

During the games, Louise and Evergreen greatly praised Priscilla's good character and told Ruco to really consider her. Ruco was asked if there is a chance to develop a relationship with Priscilla? He said they chat often because sometimes it gets boring at work, that's all. He laughed: "They're just being nice. Priscilla and I are just colleagues. Right now, I would still choose my career first."

Also, Priscilla expressed during a radio interview that last week's ratings fell to 23 points. She said: "I'm not disappointed because the audience won't turn on the TV just because they want to watch me. There are already a lot more audience because of my former colleagues [from iCable], that's my profit." The host asked whether Priscilla has been named a goddess? She said: "I don't fit that title, don't have the qualities to be a goddess."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment