7:39 PM
0


Since filming the TVB 45th Anniversary documentary, Pilgrimage of Hope, Tony Hung's next stop isn't somewhere on Earth, its in the TVB recording studio. He is setting out to become the best TV actor! Tony has been in the industry for 8 years and had concentrated on hosting food and travel shows on RTHK, but doesn't have many fans. When talking about increase in popularity, that is definitely because he just joined the big television station (TVB). The housewives and middle-aged women have praised he's cute and brave. [Tony's debut TVB series is 'Unrequited Love for Two Cities' costarring Ruco Chan, Aimee Chan and Lin Xiawei]

In the food and travel shows, Tony is known to be a funny and amusing person, and it goes the same in real life. Asked where his parents opposed him shooting the dangerous show Pilgrimage of Hope? Tony said in a serious tone: "Of course not, just as long as I give them enough housekeeping money, I can go anywhere." When asked if its like accepting a special mission, how does it feel? Tony laughed: "TVB seriously treats me 'well', they can just send me out to go 'die'!"

The comment above is purely a joke. Once Tony got the reporter laughing loudly, he immediately went back to his serious tone and added: "When I first got the notice that I'm doing this show, my first reaction was: 'Great!' because I really haven't been to the Middle East before. As for the danger aspect of it, I've questioned the company before, but they stressed to me that safety is the utmost priority. Also, we didn't really didn't go deep intto the areas of unrest, so I wasn't too worried."

Thinking back to those 40 days, Tony did indeed encounter situations where he was stopped by the military personnel and surrounded by tanks. He's even been under the gun. "That moment when the guns were pointing at me, I really did feel a chill, but I heard TVB bought a lot of insurance for me. Haha, just kidding..I believed I definitely wouldn't die."

Since his dangerous journey, Tony has been startling by each step, but the message he passed through the show was "Middle East is not as vicious as everyone thinks it is." He said: "Actually aside from the political unrest in Syria, the civilians in Iran and the other areas just want to live a peaceful life. It is not like what everyone thinks, that they all may be terrorist."

Source: Cosmopolitan HK (March 2013), HKChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment