10:34 PM
0
Best Actress Wai Ying Hung yesterday led her new film WINTER IS HOPED actors, Korean star Jo Han-Sun, Mainland star Zhao Chulun and newcomer Carol Yeung Chi Yiu to the press conference. Sister Hung now has to commute between China and Hong Kong and could only take a week to work on WINTER in Korea. Playing Jo Han-Sun's mother in the film, Sister Hung said that she already has done her homework. Aside from online research about Jo Han-Sun, she was even studying Korean. "In the film I have to speak Korean, which is what I am the most afraid of. I am practicing now. At work when I have free time I would practice Korean with my own transliteration."

Would Sister Hung meet a boyfriend in Korea? She joked, "For one car crash scene in the snow would take two days, who has the time. Right now I worried that my right arm hasn't healed yet. Earlier I was injured while making a series. I didn't have time to see a doctor. I only took the x ray for the family doctor. He said that fracture wasn't clear and suspected tendon inflammation. Tomorrow I will see an orthorpedician."

Source: On.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment