11:55 PM
0





Aaron Kwok and Lynn Hung had always kept their relationship low-key. Last night, Lynn and her mother made a high-profile appearance at Aaron's concert. Although Lynn and her mother were sitting in the 12th row, but that did not have much affect, Lynn knew there were reporters around, but she still faced the camera. She also turned into an Aaron fan throughout the night and looked at him profoundly as he did his dancing performances. Sometimes she would even follow along and hum the songs. Lynn often stood up during the dancing performances. When Aaron to near the audience, shaking their hands and singing at the same time, he waved towards the area where Lynn was sitting and shouted "I Love You".

When asked whether the rumors affected their relationship? Lynn smiled sweetly: "It's been this way all along. Its been pretty good all along, I'm talking about myself. (Do you believe Aaron didn't go to Christine Kuo's house?) There are always people taking pictures during filming, I think the girl (Christine) is quite pitiful. (Aaron has too many rumors?) I know I don't have any rumors."

It was said Aaron's "I Love You" was directed to her? Lynn had another sweet smile: "How so? No, no, no! He did wave to me though. He's just singing, nothing more." She denied going to watch Aaron's concert was to declare her status as his girlfriend. When speaking of 2013 being their '7th year itch'? She laughed and touched her chest: "My heart isn't itching now." It seems like Aaron doesn't want to get married? She said: "That's a hard question, ask him. (Do you want to get married sooner?) My family teaches their children to have persistence, some things I don't have to have say it myself. (You're waiting for Aaron to say it first?) I'm waiting for my future other half to say it first!" She praised Aaron's concert was wonderful. Whens speaking of the suspended cage malfunction? "His concert is challenging, I'm a little worried, but there are so many people working with him and protecting him. It should be okay."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment