6:52 PM
0


Several days ago, Charlene Choi, Gillian Chung, Adason Lo and Ken Hung attended a Swarovski Crystal event. At the Hong Kong Swarovski 2013 Spring Summer collection press conference, Charlene Choi wore the Tropical and Niagara necklaces and Gillian Chung appeared wearing the Thyra necklace, both dressed stylishly and with a tropical air. The 2013 Swarovski Spring Summer Tropical Paradise Collection is inspired by Latin America, bringing an exotic feeling of traveling to Latin America.


Returning from her trip to Thailand with friends and her boyfriend William Chan, Charlene revealed that she was not careful and injured herself while driving a jeep. "Three minutes in, I got into an accident. The vehicle was very heavy and very difficult to control. It did not move when I reached a curve. As soon as I stepped on the gas, the vehicle crossed over to a neighboring hill, so I immediately jumped out of the vehicle. My foot was pinned on the tire, but fortunately my shoes were very lose so I was alright," she said. (Did her boyfriend come to the rescue?) "Everyone was laughing and even dubbed the curve where I crashed 'Ah Sa curve.'"

Meanwhile, Ah Gil revealed that when she took her driver's license exam previously, her driving instructor did not know she was. "I was learning how to drive at the time and I told the instructor that there are reporters up ahead. The instructor said, reporters do not even know you. After my lesson, I asked him to bring me to a taxi station. He said there is no need to take a taxi, just take the bus! Hilarious!"

Source: Tencent, China SSPP
Translated by: Starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment