10:26 PM
0





The giant pop stars Leon Lai, Joey Yung, Bibi Zhou and Liu Xian gathered together for an one night show City of Dreams Viva Fiesta at Dancing Water in Macau. The group performed at the House of Dancing Waters, all the hard-to-get 2000 seats were filled completely. Joey appeared performing in a green colored long dress and standing on a 10 meter high platform. She did not look frightened at all. The even organizers arranged several handsome male dancers around her. Then Joey made herself look like the Goddess of Ice & Snow and continued performing 3 other songs. Fans shouted in excitement for an encore.

Joey did not take any safety precautions when she performed on the 10 meter high platform. She later expressed in an interview that she was a little shaky: "There were wires on me, just depended on the two handsome guys to protect me." Joey laughed and said she prepared her 'secret weapon' for this performance: "I purposely wore thick heels, although it was 6 inches high, I'm experienced and won't have shaky legs."

This time Joey had the honor to encounter Gold Mentalist athletes, she excitedly said: "Athletes are the 'living creatures' I respect the most. I mean, animals...no I mean humans." She revealed she plans to a New Year's Eve concert at the end of the year and will take the opportunity to learn from the athletes: "I won't be able to learn their skills, but I can take some inspirations from them!" When reporters teased she wore her boyfriend Wilfred Lau's favorite color green, Joey smiled pleasantly: "Oh yeah!" Her assistant added: "I chose the outfit for her."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment