3:02 PM
0

The Federation of Hong Kong Filmmakers and ten major affiliated association spring banquet will take place tonight at the Kowloon bay International Trade and Exhibition Center. The Performing Artist Guild will present its awards in recognition of many artists' achievements. Nick Cheung Ka Fai will receive the Performing Artist 2012 Outstanding Film Performance Actor award. Reportedly the event announced the news in advance in hopes of him to return from working on a film production in Thailand to accept the award, but Ka Fai was unable to take time off due to the tight schedule. Ka Fai yesterday helplessly said, "Of course I regret that I won't be able to personally accept the award, thank you everyone for giving me the award. In the past I haven't 'slacked off', I promise to work even harder from now on."

Source: on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment