6:37 PM
0

Hong Kong singer-actress Stephy Tang recently dismissed rumours of her conflict with her best friend Kary Ng as ridiculous, and revealed that the two of them are still good friends.

HK Top Ten reported that while speaking to the media at the production ceremony of her new film, "No Love, No Breakup" in Tsim Sha Tsui recently, Stephy denied claims that she was furious about Kary and Shawn Yue's romantic relationship.
Stephy expressed, "The report was overly imaginative. I have no issues with Kary at all."

She also explained that the two of them have planned to meet for dinner, but Kary was nowhere to be found when the rumour surfaced.

The former Cookies lead singer said, "I have been looking for her and even asked why she didn't include me in her vacation, but she didn't reply. So I don't even know if she is dating."

Stephy also denied that she detests Shawn Yue, and dismissed rumours that the actor has pursued her when they were working together on the set of "In Love With The Dead" in 2007.

The actress stressed, "I have no problems with Shawn. I always thought of him as a very nice guy."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment