6:56 PM
0

She is 39 and her husband is 45, but Mrs. Ekin Cheng, Yoyo Mung, revealed that she is in no rush to have a baby with the actor anytime soon.

As reported on Groove Asia, while the actress was promoting her new TVB series, "A Great Way To Care II" recently, she disclosed that she has nightmares just thinking about having babies.
Yoyo expressed, "I was with my friends and their babies, and they were already thinking about signing up their baby with play groups. It is so taxing!"

The actress also disclosed her dislike for filling up forms and paperwork, and jokingly said that having a child means one day she and Ekin have to worry about which school their child should go and to fill such paperwork would make them both miserable.

"Ekin and I have an agreement," the actress said, and continued, "For now, we won't think about having children."

Yoyo also expressed that pregnancy feels like jail, claiming, "If I get pregnant, then I'll feel like I'm in jail for 10 months. With the addition of the four months before and six months after maternity leave, it's like I'm in jail for a whole year! We also have a cat. I know a friend whose cat caused her child's rhinitis and had to go to the emergency room. It would be hard for me to give up my cat."

When asked if her mother in-law has never pressured them to have children, Yoyo said, "Ekin's brother has kids, so my mother-in-law didn't give me any pressure!"

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment