7:09 PM
0

The new Mrs. Ekin Cheng, Yoyo Mung, recently disclosed the reasons behind her decision to marry the actor after six years of dating and revealed the real man behind the actor facade.

According to Popular Asians, during an interview to promote her latest TVB drama, "A Great Way To Care 2" which premieres on 18 March, the actress revealed that her playful personality and the actor's own good-natured attitude may have been the reason why they are so compatible, stating, "I am crazier than him. When he's with me, he becomes someone who has to look after me."

"For instance, when we go hiking in the mountains, I would think about the food we would bring, but he would think of the survival supplies. Maybe he felt the responsibility of protecting me, which allowed him to become more mature," the actress expressed.

When asked about her decision to finally marry Ekin, Yoyo revealed, "I've never really wanted to get married at first. When my mum passed away, I know I still have someone to look after me and love me, but I have no need for a certificate to show that. It was after our marriage that I realised I'm glad we married."

Yoyo went on to explain, "Lots of couples live together unmarried, but when one of them had to be hospitalised, their other half cannot be considered a family and make decisions for them. If I had to face such situations, I need someone to make decisions for me. At this moment, it is definitely Ekin. I entrust him with my life."

Yoyo also praised her husband, saying that she thinks of him as a very filial man who is very patient with seniors. The actress also revealed that the actor has a poor memory but believed that his weakness makes him a better man as he never holds grudges against others.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment