3:49 PM
0

Yesterday Louise Lee, Ruco Chan, Priscilla Wong and Leung Ka Kei attended the promotional event for TVB new series Reality Check. This is Priscilla's first series with heavy screen time, she expressed she feels nervous and already urged her ex-colleagues from iCable to support her. She is also prepared to hear different comments from the audience when she goes out, "I think I can withstand it. When I was filming this series, many of my seniors were willing to teach me, like Louise and Ruco. They gave me a lot of space and I really thank them."

Louise revealed during the Chinese New Year holiday, she had relatives visit her every day. Although her daughter resides in Canada, there was still a lively atmosphere at her house. Louise also praised her daughter: "She's a lot smarter than me, she likes lively atmospheres. (Why don't you tell your daughter to get you grandchildren to play with?) That's difficult because she said she doesn't want children. (Do you feel disappointed?) I told her if you don't have kids now, you won't be able to when you get older. However, children are a gift from heaven, we'll see how it goes." When speaking of this new series, Louise plays a gambling mother, but in reality she has no interest in gambling. She frankly expressed she has a friend who is addicted to gambling and one time, the friend asked if she could borrow $500,000 for emergency, but Louise only lent $50,000 to her. "I already know I won't get the money back. I don't even know where she is now."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment