7:46 PM
0
33 year old Raymond Lam announced he's dating 19 year old Karena Ng on Feb 6th, finally acknowledging "Karena BB" as his girlfriend and claimed he's just being a responsible man. Earlier the couple went on vacation to Japan.

After going on a sweet vacation for several days, the couple came back to HK yesterday and celebrated their first Valentine's Day together. Raymond made arrangements for a romantic candlelight dinner. Last night at 7:45pm, Karena and her female friends were spotted in Causeway Bay, then entered a building and up the elevator to a restaurant. In less than half an hour, Raymond and his male friend appeared rushing up to the restaurant to meet Karena. The couple had a sweet candlelight dinner together.

Yesterday Raymond accepted a radio interview and revealed he just hopes to have a normal dating life. He wants to be able to hold his girlfriend's hand and walk down Causeway Bay. "In the past, I never had a normal dating life, but now that I'm older, I can be myself more. The life I pursue is not constantly working. I've said before I long to have a normal Valentine's Day, have dinner with my girlfriend in Causeway Bay and watch a movie, that's very normal. (Will you hold your girlfriend's hand now?) I think I would. I cannot lose my own life just because of my job, my love life is also very important."

Raymond seems to enjoy dating very young girls, he believes: "There is no age limit in love. The most important is communication, understanding and mutual love. I don't believe in love at first sight, time is required to get to know your partner." When asked if there would be a "special friend" (Karena), who would go to his home for new year greetings? Raymond expressed there are no such plans.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment