3:18 PM
0

The Lunar New Year I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) cast yesterday attended a taping of the Roger Kwok Chun On and Sharon Chan Man Chi host NEW SPRING MENU and cooked Lunar New Year food. Veronica Yip Yuk Hing had her daughter Victoria with her. She admitted that she had a knack of cooking. "When I was little I would bake banana bread, cookies and make fried rice. After marriage in the U.S. I rarely cook and left it to the maids. However the home has two kitchens. Friends were all very surprised that the kitchen was full of food but they didn't see anyone cooking. One was like a Show Room display and the other was the real kitchen."

Hing Hing said that her 13 and a half year old daughter loved to cook and would make cookies sometimes. However she would not dare to let her use the wok as she would afraid that she would suffer grease burn. "My daughter complained that I wouldn't go to the kitchen while other people's mamas cooked very well." After the promotion she will return to the U.S. to spend the Lunar New Year with her family.

Kwok Chun On once performed a concert with Hing Hing. They were very happy to run into each other again after 18 years. He praised Hing Hing's figure remained amazing despite being the mother of 3. "I see how hard my wife (Cindy) Au Sin Yi exercises, I guess Hing Hing also had a tough time with weight loss. If my old lady would be like Hing Hing after 18 years that would be great." He looked forward to working on a series with Hing Hing. "She doesn't have to play a rich character. She can play a vegetable or fish vendor and demonstrate her acting. I would play the Hawker Control Team."

Source: Mingpao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment