4:36 AM
0

Fed up with reports of his supposed loneliness after his breakup with girlfriend of eight years, Myolie Wu, TVB actor, Bosco Wong assured everybody that he is fine and that his work is not an excuse to be around people.

According to Jayne Stars, the actor recently stressed, "Don't take it the wrong way! My birthday was two months ago, and many reporters kept asking if I felt miserable because I didn't have a girlfriend to spend it with. I definitely did not feel miserable."

The actor revealed that he had always been spending his birthdays working because most Chinese New Year movies and shows are filmed right at the same time.

Revealing that he had spent most of his birthdays with Eric Tsang, Wilson Chin, Stanley Fung, Kate Tsui, and Joyce Cheng on filming locations, the actor stated, "Honestly, ever since I joined the industry, I even rarely spent my birthdays with my [ex] girlfriend. At most, we would go out for dinner. Sometimes, my mum would join us. That's why I don't have much romantic memories of our relationship!"

The actor also admitted that he is not the best boyfriend there is, saying that he is neither very romantic nor gentle.

The actor expressed, "Maybe it's because I really am very intolerable. I always look angry and I am very quiet when I'm at home, so it was difficult [for my girlfriend] to communicate with me. I also like to be very organised and obsessive compulsive."

Upon hearing the rumours that his ex Myolie Wu is currently in a budding relationship with a new man, the actor congratulated her and wished her the best.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment