6:20 PM
0

Yesterday Him Law, Toby Leung, Kenneth Ma, Ron Ng, Kate Tsui and the rest of the cast of TVB new series Season of Love held the promotional event at the mall. Him and Toby had to be in the same hooley hoop for the games, they were constantly swinging their hips trying to do the hooley hoop. Toby got so high during the game kept slapping Him's 42-inch chest. Then Him ate the cotton candy using his mouth off of Toby's mouth. Ron had to kneel down and propose to Kate; Kenneth had to embrace and pretend to kiss James Ng, the two were asked to do the famous horse-riding dance as well.

Him reveals he already went to pay an early New Year's call ("bai lin") to his relatives. When asked if his seniors rushed him to get married? He said: "Nope, we all understand it depends on fate. I will prepare 5 figures for red envelopes to give out. (Give out double red envelopes?) Just single ones first." Ron Ng revealed because he had pretty good income in 2012, he will also prepare 5 figures for red envelopes. When asked about his earlier rumor with Mainland actress Tang Yan, he said: "Just laugh it off. She already has a boyfriend. (Fight her back?) I don't do that stuff. She's a pretty and optimistic girl, but not my cup of tea."

As for good friend Raymond Lam announcing his relationship with Karena Ng? Ron laughed: "He is ridiculous, didn't even introduce her to me. I don't know who is BB, but I wonder if he'll take her out? Congrats to him. (When will you announce?) If I have one, I will. We're not young anymore, it's normal for us to be dating." Kate is also happy for Raymond. It was rumored she is competing for more screen time with Kathy Chow in new series Sniper Attack 2013? Kate denied: "Every time I start a new series, there will always be questions on how much screen time I get. I'm already really happy to have the opportunity to collaborate with Kathy, I would even be an Extra if I had to. It's such a rare opportunity. She's always giving me pointers too, a very good senior."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment