7:07 PM
0

Singer Kelly Chen appeared on the TVB Entertainment News programme "Fan AND Kam" to talk about the reason she entered the business and the path to marriage. She said, "I like to sing. Was a model at first and wanted to find work during the summer holidays. When filming a commercial, art director Kenneth Yee introduced me to Claudie Chung. Claudie then became my manager until now. I think that women would naturally want to get married at age 30, but I was afraid that my career would come to an end. Afterward, I just went for it after completing my concert, and got married! Both of my sons are still young. Now, if there's a need to leave Hong Kong to work for a week, I would not accept it. (Son knows that you're a star?) He has seen me on posters, but usually captivated by cartoon characters!"

Source: the-sun
Translated by: hyn5 @ 幸而城 Fortunate City

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment