3:22 AM
0

Simon Yam may have not been able to spend Valentine's Day with wife, Sophia Kao (famously known as Qi Qi), but the actor recently announced that he has a better gift for his supermodel wife.

According to Asianpopnews website, the actor, who was busy filming his latest movie, revealed the "little gift" he plans to give his doting wife, saying, "I will earn more money and buy her a property. I think it is only right to do so. This is a little gift for her".

The actor continued, "I am looking for a romantic place. I can't say where it is now, but it is already arranged. It is a place for us to relax and has a beach".

Asked if he is planning to buy an island, Simon replied, "We already own an island and it also belongs to my wife. But an island is not enough. We have to buy a house next to it. At least there should be a beach and corals to see. We can go there for our vacation".

Source: Yahoo Entertianment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment