3:01 AM
0

While other artistes wish for a better career or a family of their own, it seems that 2012 TVB Queen, Tavia Yeung only hopes for a happy and relaxing life.

As reported on Jayne Stars website, the actress expressed, "I wish for a smooth-sailing career that is free from gossip. I wish for good health and happiness to all my loved ones!"

The actress revealed that as many define success to be more work, less sleep and higher goals, her vision of success is "less work, more relaxing" – an easy feat for Tavia, who has won the TVB Anniversary Award for Most Improved Actress, Best Supporting Actress, My Favourite Female Character and finally the big one – the 2012 TV Queen since making her debut in 1999.

The 33-year-old actress expressed, "I have not missed a single award season in the past thirteen years. My television career is complete. I've already been through every step. Now, I just want to relax and have fun."

Asked if she has big goals for 2013, the actress explained that she has never set a goal that is too hard for her to reach, stating, "If I set high goals, like purchasing a million-dollar estate, for example – I know in my heart that this would be temporarily unachievable. Why should I do things that would make me unhappy and stressful? Once I achieve the smaller ones, I will then be able to take one smaller step further."

The "Friendly Fire" actress added that for now, she dreams of filming more comedies, and several more mainland Chinese dramas.

The actress stated, "When I filmed the mainland drama "The Emperor's Harem" in 2011, I met a lot of talented actors, including lead actors, supporting actors, and even extras. They were very informed of their own characters. Not only are they competent actors; they also inspire and enlighten me with their work. Mainland China has many hidden talents. I really want to be able to work with more of them in the future!"

Source: Yahoo Entertianment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment